Our History

Cedar Bluff Baptist Church was founded in 1901.

 

Here are a few facts about our history:

 

August 11, 1901 Church Established
December 20, 1901--Deed changed from Cedar Springs Presbyterian to Cedar Bluff Baptist
The first congregation consisted of 8 members
1939--Construction of the current church began
June 1960--Choir loft enlarged and the baptistery added
August 1960--Bought a furnace to heat the church
June 1968--Purchased central heating / air conditioning
January 1969--Gas line was installed for $114.00
May 1974--Restrooms added 
March 1982--Motion to purchase a new piano (this is the current piano)
December 1992--Paved the parking lot 

October 1994--Handicap ramp was added

Visit us at:

9215 Floyd Lane

Knoxville, TN 37923

Print Print | Sitemap
© Cedar Bluff Baptist Church 2015